Apply for Internships at ECIPE
ECIPE is now looking to fill in an internships position of a Communication Assistant starting in March 2019. The internships are remunerated and last until August 2019 with a possible extension until March 2020.
We are looking for a dynamic intern, passionate about communications and trade policy to help us:
- Monitor media and the EU related communications
- Create and edit content for the website and newsletter
- Manage social networks
- Disseminate the publications
- Coordinate events
- Conduct desk research on a specific area
- Assist with general administration and office management
Note that other duties might be requested and that the job description is not definitive.
Profile & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in the field of communications, international affairs or EU studies
- Knowledge of ECIPE areas of expertise namely trade policy, digital economy, international political economy
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills in English, additional language skills are valued
- Computer literacy (all MS office applications)
- Experience with event organization
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to pay close attention to details and work without supervision
- Experience with social media
- Knowledge of email marketing software and WordPress
- Strong interest in graphic design, video and image editing
Please send your CV, letter of interest explaining the reasons to apply for an internship with ECIPE (no more than 1 page), and a writing sample in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as one PDF file. Application deadline is 23:59 February 24, 2019.