- Web Tax, M5S: ‘C’è chi crede che più che di nuove tasse abbiamo bisogno di una nuova fiscalità’
Matthias Bauer interviewed by ilblogdellestelle on the EU’s Digital Services Tax
- Watum es besser keine Digitalsteuer gibt
Matthias Bauer interviewed by Meinungsbarometer on the EU’s Digital Services Tax initiative.
- En hård brexit skulle vara katastrofal och resultera i kaos
Fredrik Erixon writes in Sydsvenskan about a hard Brexit and its consequences.
- Online platforms and the future of European integration: why they deliver on what EU governments fail to achieve
Matthias Bauer writes about online platforms and the future of European integration.
- Selfishness on refugees has brought EU ‘to its knees’
Peter Sutherland, member of Five Freedom Advisory Board, interviewed by the Irish Times
- New Study Debunks European Commission Claims Justifying New Taxes on Digital Companies
Matthias Bauer research presented by the Tax Foundation.
- Europe’s Tax War on U.S. Tech
Matthias Bauer’s research discussed in the Wall Street Journal.
- Digitalsteuer: Der Fiskus in der Populismusfalle
Matthias Bauer research discussed by NZZ.
- Europe’s Digital Tax Fangs Would Bite More Than Google, Facebook
Matthias Bauer quoted by BloombergTax on Digital Services Tax.
- Some countries ‘more comfortable’ with interim deal on digital tax, EU diplomats say
Matthias Bauer quoted on Digital Services Tax.
- EU Digital Tax Deal By Year-End Realistic, Diplomat Says
Matthias Bauer quoted by Law360 on the digital services tax.
- New Five Freedoms Policy Brief: The Next Steps for the Digital Single Market: From Where do We Start?
- New Five Freedoms Policy Brief: Cooperation in Europe’s Digital Economy: How do Countries Position Themselves?
- New Five Freedoms Policy Brief: Reforming Services: What Policies Warrant Attention?
- New Five Freedoms Policy Brief: Digital Investments, Data and Growth in Europe: A Framework for Analysis
- New Five Freedoms Working Paper: Competition, Growth and Regulatory Heterogeneity in Europe’s Digital Economy
- New Five Freedoms Policy Brief: Who Reforms for Higher Productivity?
- New Five Freedoms Working Paper: What is Wrong with the Single Market?
- The Five Freedoms Project: Introducing New Initiative to Drive European Single Market Reforms
The Five Freedoms Project is a new initiative dedicated to build a full, free and simpler market in Europe.