- This privacy notice serves to inform you how we collect and use your personal data. Personal data collected by The European Centre for International Political Economy shall be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). The European Centre for International Political Economy only collects personal data for specified legitimate purposes, and shall only process the information in accordance with those purposes.
- The European Centre for International Political Economy will only process your personal data for the following purpose: to contact you about research, news and events via our e-mail newsletter.
- The European Centre for International Political Economy may process the following categories of personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, and company name.
- The European Centre for International Political Economy uses reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you receive if you have (i) subscribed to e-mail newsletters, (ii) registered for any events or (iii) have chosen to receive information about The European Centre for International Political Economy products.
- Your personal data shall not be forwarded to third parties unless it is needed to perform their functions or you give your express authorization or unless disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, investigate or engage in legal proceedings and if required to do so by law.
- We will maintain your personal data only for as long we are required to do so by applicable law and for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes set out above.
- For services and content proposed by a third party, via a link available on the Website, the third party is solely responsible for collecting and processing personal data communicated by you. The European Centre for International Political Economy shall neither collect nor preserve the data thereby provided by you.
- You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as to request data portability of your personal data. If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
4. Final Clauses
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We reserve the right at all times to block access to certain parts for the users. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- All terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with Belgian law. The courts of Brussels shall have exclusive jurisdiction.